||Wager is proud to offer a new remote handheld wireless smoke opacity meter. Details of the RHW 1.0 include:
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of SAE J1667.
- Now available for sale in Arizona,California and Colorado.
- Not Approved for use in NY or NJ.
- Multiple wireless channels available.
- Channels may be changed on the printer, hand controller, and sensor head.
- Large bright alpha numeric color display ( 320 x 240 pixels )
- Partial flow measurement technology.
- Self- calibration microcontroller-based operation.
- Menu driven operation for ease of use.
- Ability to search stored records in multiple fields.
- User can verify system accuracy with the verification filter.
- Test facility information stored and printed on test reports.
- Ability to read atmospheric temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure..